Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service (GMFRS) are dedicated to supporting housing providers and managing agents in Greater Manchester, ensuring they have all the information and guidance needed to identify and address any fire safety issues in their buildings.
GMFRS are committed to making information available to the public, regularly sharing fire safety alerts and advice notes issued by the Government to housing providers and managing agents.
These advice notes can be found below:
- Fire Safety Alert 25.03.2020: COVID-19 and buildings with interim measures utilising a 'Waking Watch'
- Fire Safety Alert 21.01.2020: New MHCLG advice released
- Fire Safety Alert 19.11.2019: Winter Balcony Fire Safety Advice
- Fire Safety Alert 17.11.2019: Information for residents in High Rise Buildings
- Fire Safety Alert 31.10.2019: Treacle Campaign & Balcony Safety
- Fire Safety Alert 19.07.2019: New MHCLG Information released
- Fire Safety Alert 01.07.2019: Balconies on Residential Buildings
- Fire Safety Alert 31.05.2018: Manse Masterdor Ltd Fire Doors
For further support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org