Creative project for young people (5-16)
To help keep you occupied while spending more time at home as we combat COVID-19 together we would love to get as many young people (aged 5 to 16) involved in this year's Safe4Summer campaign and with our creative mini project.
The idea is to be as creative as you like while highlighting one of our key themes:
- staying safe around water,
- staying safe on the moors
- staying safeon the roads
- preventing anti-social behaviour
Make sure you include #Safe4Summer in your creation.
- design a poster
- draw a picture
- create a collage/montage
- make a short video (using TikTok or a similar app)
- make a 3D model (maybe even using recycled materials)
- or come up with your own idea to show us what you have learned about staying safe over the summer months
All we ask is that you share your masterpiece with us when it is finished using #Safe4Summer on social media (it is fine for a grown up to do this for you if you don't have your own) so we can share with our followers to help keep even more people safe over the summer.
You will find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - search @manchesterfire
As well as share your creative designs on our social platforms we will also be adding some to this page - so be sure to visit us again soon.
To find out what is going on in each borough of Greater Manchester please visit the council websites.